Call for Rising star
In a special “Rising Star session” a junior promising researcher in the field of primary care diabetes will be honoured, and present his / her research.
The organizing committee invites you to nominate a junior researcher who deserves to be awarded this Rising Star session. Please find below the nomination criteria for the Rising Star. PCDE will make the travel arrangements for the candidate who is elected as Rising Star.
Please mail your suggestion(s)to email@example.com before 2018, January 19th, including a motivation letter from the candidate, supporting letter(s) from his/her proposer(s) and the candidate’s CV.
The organizing committee is looking forward to receiving your nomination(s).
CRITERIA for Rising Star nomination
Age younger than 45 years
More than 5 year experience in:
- primary care oriented clinical research
- clinical work as a primary care professional (physician, nurse, psychologist, dietician, pharmacist, …).
A combination of both would strengthen the application.
- Finished (or planned to finish within 1 year) a PhD or similar dissertation
- at least two papers published in peer reviewed journals
The application needs to be submitted by the candidate’s promotor / mentor / director before 2018, January 19th.
The winner will:
- be invited to lecture his research result in plenum during the 15th international PCDE conference (2018, April 13-14)
- receive an official certificate
- receive a formal award