INFORMATION FOR ORAL PRESENTERS
- Scientific Committee has chosen highest scored 5 abstracts for oral presentation in a plenary session.
- Principle authors of those 5 selected abstracts are invited to present their abstracts during the conference, on SESSION 2: Oral Presentation of Best Abstracts (Friday 13th April, 10.00 - 10.40 hrs.).
- Presenting author of the abstract with the highest scoring will be honoured with the PCDE Best Conference Abstract Award of 1.000 Euro* during the closing ceremony by the chair of the PCDE.
(*subject to local taxation)
- Fifteen minutes (15’ ) before the start of the session, authors/presenters of oral presentations must report to the chair in the assigned room.
- The maximum time for presentations is 5 minutes, followed by 3 minutes for a question and answers session open to the audience and the chair.
- You are invited to use the PCDE Conference Power Point presentation template.
- The computers in the meeting room will be equipped withWindows Powerpoint (no MAC). The software version will be Windows 8.1 + Office pack (2013 English version).