FRIDAY, 13 APRIL 2018
SESSION 1. DOES EVIDENCE TRANSLATE INTO CLINICAL PRACTICE?
- Do doctors practice what the guidelines preach?
Kamlesh Khunti (UK)
- Do patients practice what doctors preach?
Gerard Reach (France)
- Questions and answers
Kamlesh Khunti (UK) and Gerard Reach (France)
SESSION 3. LIFESTYLE MANAGEMENT IN DIABETES. Latest state of evidence.
- Physical activity
Tom Yates (UK)
SESSION 4. KEYNOTE LECTURE: NEW AND UPCOMING AGENTS OF T2D.
- Clifford Bailey (UK)
SESSION 5. PAUL CROMME LECTURE - Life time achievement award
- The Diabetic Foot – prevention is possible
Prof. Andrew Boulton (UK)
SESSION 6. EASD PCDE STUDY GROUP LATEST RESEARCH RESULTS
- Renal disease and SGLT2's
Sam Seidu (UK)
- Position statement on management of elderly with diabetes
Clare Hambling (UK)
- Effect of interventions in primary care to improve diabetes care among patients with severe mental illness
Ana Cebrián (Spain)
SATURDAY, 14 APRIL 2018
SESSION 7. RISING STAR LECTURE
- Screening for gestational diabetes and the risk for glucose intolerance postpartum
Katrien Benhalima (Belgium)
SESSION 8. MODELS OF CARE
- Integrated care
Domingo Orozco (Spain)
- Role of general practice in diabetes management
Martin Hadley-Brown (UK)
- Person-centred diabetes care
Guy Rutten (Netherlands)
SESSION 9. DRUG THERAPY
- New insulins
Stefano del Prato (Itlay)
Clifford Bailey (UK)